Saturday, April 6, 2013

April Goals

I'm going to start listing my monthly goals here to keep track of them and to also keep me accountable.

1. Make kids summer clothes. A few shorts and shorts for each, a dress for Willow.

2. Do yoga and run once a week each.

3. Finish Cedar's sweater.

4. Decide on and plan summer vacation. To chicago?

5. Go on one nice day hike as a family or perhaps alone?

6. Put house on the market and do what is neccesarry to start the process for our next living arrangments.

It's going to be a busy month!

2 comments:

  1. I really like what you guys are usually up too.
    This kind of clever work and exposure! Keep up the terrific works guys I've incorporated you guys to my own blogroll.

    Feel free to visit my webpage address search

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are a group of volunteers and opening a new scheme in our
    community. Your site provided us with valuable information to work on.
    You've done a formidable job and our whole community will be grateful to you.

    Visit my site updated blog post

    ReplyDelete