Tuesday, December 28, 2010

WIP Wednesday


In between the holidays I'm taking the time to work on a few things. I'm trying to soak up the quiet that this week has blessed us with. Even amidst circumstances that would normally leave us all frazzled (new toys, daddy working long, LOOONG hours, and too much sugar from stocking surprises) things are surprisingly calm in our little home.


As I sit in the rocking chair and watch the munchkins play with their new treasures I've been picking off a few stitches here and there of what will soon be Willow's new slippers. Hot pink, purple, and teal just as she requested.


I am also occasionally found lost in the pages of Mitten Strings for God by Katrina Kenison. Yes, I know I've been reading it for a while. I'm savoring the pages and wisdom that my soul is gleaning from them.


What are you happily at work on this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment