Thursday, December 2, 2010

Deck the Halls

I have a thing for garlands and buntings. And they are haunting me. Haunting me I tell ya.Everywhere I look I find another amazing tutorial for yet another freaking adorable garland. If only I could find the time. I'm thinking real hard about squeezing a few of these into my handwork time:
First up. Can I say "wow". I mean. WOW! Be still my pom pom loving heart. oh! and another one!


Since my heart has a soft spot for all things felt I'm eyeing this. and this. oh and thinking about making this by the sensational Angry Chicken out of felt because why use plain old white cardstock if you can use felt!


One for this kids to get into the spirit with. I love her simple children's childrens ideas and so do the munchins. This is def. on the to do list for the weekend.


I love garlands and buntings AND advent calenders so much two years ago (with the help of a wee little Willow) I combined my love for them into this :

Well, gotta go on a hunt for more time to make these to 'deck our halls'! What are you 'decking' yours with?

No comments:

Post a Comment